Friday, December 10, 2010

The Winter Weather Predictions

It's happening. Predictions of 10 to 20 inches of snow between now and Saturday night. It means everyone south of Duluth is nervously watching the weather reports, per the Winter Storm Warning.

I kind of love and hate these times.

I love the winter weather warnings because I think there's something kind of romantic about the idea of being snowed in. I have fond memories of the snow days and excuses to go sledding and skating all day in the park. Now that I have them, I think it would be fun to cross country ski down the middle of my street and have an excuse to wear three pairs of sweatpants around the house.

So, let's avoid the feelings of hate for the Winter Storm Warning for now, because I'm sure there will be plenty of time for that later, when I'm trapped inside the house, if these 10 to 20 inches really fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment