Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Trapped Behind the Holidazzle

For most people, the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas is the always glorious, holiday season. Filled with window displays, candy canes, strolls through stores decorated with sparkly packages, Christmas trees and garland as far as the eye can see.

Not for me. As a student, Thanksgiving is the seasonal reminder that I won't have time to enjoy holiday shopping and won't have the energy to trim the tree, because I'll be studying. And so will most of my friends. And so will my family.

But there are occasional reminders that there are people out there who are enjoying this marvelous holiday season. On my way home from school last week I got trapped behind the Holidazzle floats driving back home to their storage location, wherever they may be. The MPD pulled in, blocked the street, and they floated by.


I saw a whole stack of packages, and Santa's Sleigh.


Yay for Christmas Cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment