Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Return of the House Bunny

We have one nuclear family member who has not received much screen-time here on the blog. Turtle! Turtle is my house bunny. I got her way back in 2006 when I was working a crazy job and living in an apartment by myself so, instead of a cat I got a 3 year old house bunny. When I lived by myself Turtle had rule of the roost and could and would hop all over the place. But, once we brought a hunting dog into the house we had to re-adjust living arrangements and Turtle was limited to ranging in one room only.

Isn't our carpet amazing?

Now that Sogn's gone for a few weeks Turtle can hop around wherever she wants. She's still guarding her room, bunnies are territorial, but she seems to be enjoying zooming around the house and I like having a little white blur keeping me company these days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment