Thursday, February 23, 2012

True Joys

It has been a strange, snowless winter in Minnesota. It seems as though mother nature is offering an apology for last year, but I didn't need an apology! I love Minnesota and I love the snow!

I'm always happy when it falls (I'm also not primarily responsible for shoveling). I was even a little disappointed after our area didn't get hit with the massive snow fall that was predicted Wednesday into Thursday morning. I made it to work just fine this morning but was happy to see light snow fall in the afternoon and was thrilled to see that the snow has stuck farther south where we life.

 This was the view from the deck over the lake when I came home after work today. Beautiful!



Sogn likes the snow as well, but he may love this stick more.


No comments:

Post a Comment