Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Most Important Import of All - Surly Furious

Calhouh spends a few days in the Twin Cities every week. I miss him a lot when he's gone and Sogn is unbearably sad when he packs up and drives away. But, when he comes back and he is usually stocked up on goodies from the Twin Cities. He stops at our favorite places - Everett's Food and Meats, Chuck and Don's Pet Food Outlet, Seward Co-op, and Zipp's Liquors where he picks up some Surly Furious.

Furious is my favorite beer of all time. It is hopped to the max, smooth, and has the best flavors. I love it. You cannot buy it anywhere down here and it is my favorite import to Southwest Minnesota.

Also - It's important to note that Surly is brewed very near my old high school stomping grounds. What up northwest burbs!


No comments:

Post a Comment