Friday, June 17, 2011

My Flower Garden

I didn't grow up gardening but I've gotten more interested in gardening as an adult (am I an adult?). I have especially been into gardening lately because you can plan all the flowers you want when its your own garden!

Last year we planted some perennials from Calhoun's grandmother and this year we filled in some of the extra space with some beautiful annuals. We planted a few weeks ago but I was worried that they weren't getting enough sun because they seemed to be a little sluggish. But, they're blooming now! And although I didn't really plan the heights of the plants well or the colors, there are blooms now and I don't really care that they don't match!

double petunia


coleus


mystery perennial from Calhoun's grandmother

No comments:

Post a Comment