Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Sauerkraut Flight

My Mom and I went to one of my favorite places after work tonight, the Riverview Winebar. We had planned to go on a walk, but due to the dreary weather we re-located. It's fun to take my mom out! This afternoon was my mom's first experience with a flight of wine, and she tried the Sauerkraut Flight. She loved it.

Another thing that we tried and loved was their mango, prosciutto and red onion pizza. I love the pizzas at the wine bar because they are always an ingenious combination of fruits and savory, salty meats that I wouldn't think to combine, but it always tastes wonderful!

After wine we took a stroll through Mother Earth Gardens, a great garden store that had beautiful plants and pots, and price tags just high enough to remind me that Sogn likes to dig and would kill any beautiful, expensive plants I would buy for the backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment